Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Compairison

I just today finished the book Teenage angst? naaaah by Ned Vizzini. Its a really amazing book. Its his auto-biography and he thinks the same way I think. I really didnt expect that.it made me think, how many more people think like that? like me? Do people around the world think like that?
               He talks about different things I think about all the time. Like the newest gaming system, the pressures of getting into a high school and getting into a good college. I think when im older im going to look back to this ad i'll probably think in the same way that Ned did. Hes kind of like a role model towards me. But what im trying to say is that people have pretty similar trains of thought. If every body shared their train of thought the world would probably be a better place.
                I think sometimes we have to share are ideas instead of keeping them bottled up. In this book he really expressed himself and in ways I completely agreed with. Maybe just maybe if we all expressed ourselves-if we all showed that crazy side of us sometimes the world would be more fun and not so dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment