One blog I really like is http://shadman1212.blogspot.com/2011/01/poem-responseidentity-crisis.html#comments in it the author Shadman Maksood connects you very well to the blog. He explains his the work that he is blogging about and always seems to get me interested into whatever he's talking about whatever genre even if I don't like the type. When ever I read his blogs not only does he leave me thinking but from the very first sentence my mind is racing around his words and great writing. Also, no matter how many angles around the subject I can think about it he always comes at it with a new perspective. Shadman is a great blogger.
Another blog I think is done really well is http://mmpcorparation.blogspot.com/2010/12/care.html this is by Malik Padellan, in his blog he presents more than one way of thinking which is really thought provoking. usually when i'm reading a post there's only one question but Malik has multiple questions that don't completely have to do with each other but connect to the subject. He has great elaboration technique and overall is one of my favorite bloggers.
http://gfffffhr.blogspot.com/2011/01/poetry-response-stopping-by-woods-on.html this is Kenneth Yueng's blog, i like Kenneth's blogs because he's very forthright. i like loose writing and a lot of people don't like straight forward thinking but Kenneth does a really good job at it. i like his way of thinking and the elaboration he does on his work is excellent. he always says what he learned from the literature he had read. all in all i think Kenneth has amazing posts and i'm always exited to read the next one.
No comments:
Post a Comment